- 1 1st day Sunday
- 2 2nd Day Moonday Morning
- 3 2nd Day Moonday Night
- 4 3rd Day Waterday
- 5 4th Day Windday Morning
- 6 5th Day Earthday Morning
- 7 6th Day Fireday Morning
- 8 6th Day Fireday Night
- 9 7th Day Starday
- 10 Before The Summit Introduction
- 11 Explore the Castle
- 12 Perfect Acquittal
- 13 See also
1st day Sunday[edit | edit source]
Personality Skill Bonuses[edit | edit source]
Skill bonuses are +5, knowledge bonuses are +10.
|Indifferent||Warfare||Compassionate||Flora & Fauna|
Personal Plot Scene[edit | edit source]
Where the MC decides what to do about her personal plot. This happens after the personality monologue, which grants a large number of skill bonuses but before jury selection. All MCs but Jiyel get the opportunity to pursue or leave off their personal plot. Jiyel also has one more free-time scene to her personal plot than the other background.
Imogen[edit | edit source]
Interrogate Imogen to get her full story. How many dialogue options you follow through will affect your ability to perform an emotional appeal at the trial.
Investigate the crime scene[edit | edit source]
This will be your only opportunity to visit the crime scene. By Moonday morning, the option will disappear from the investigation menu. Use it well.
2nd Day Moonday Morning[edit | edit source]
Ria's scene, where she reveals more of Imogen's backstory, and her own.
2nd Day Moonday Night[edit | edit source]
At dinner, Lady Estelle interrupts to ask a pointed question.
|At dinner, Lady Estelle interrupts to ask a pointed question.|
|Perhaps there is some truth the fact that you have something to do with the raging arguments now taking place, one unhappy voice layered over another so no one could truly hear anyone else, even if they wanted to.
Attempt to distract them, shocking them out of arguments:
|Pull a 'magic' trick
|Demonstrate some eye-catching gymnastics
|Use your knowledge of genealogy to threaten them with the wrath of their most disagreeable ancestors
|Recite the tenets of the treaty. Loudly.
|Try to calm the room and bring back some sort of accord
3rd Day Waterday[edit | edit source]
On Waterday you receive an anonymous note urging you to throw the trial. At the end of the week, you have the choice to either accept this offer or reject it. Accepting the bribe will make you 200 gold richer, however, it will also negatively impact your approval and relationships. Throwing the trial does not require your MC to be immoral, selfish or indifferent.
4th Day Windday Morning[edit | edit source]
Characters with an approved or unapproved romance receive a special romance scene here.
5th Day Earthday Morning[edit | edit source]
6th Day Fireday Morning[edit | edit source]
Before you leave your room on Fireday morning, if your relationship is high enough, you will receive additional clues from Zarad & Lyon. Lyon's research can help with a general acquittal, but Zarad's information can be critical to solving the second murder. This depends on whether you passed all the skill checks on Sunday when investigating the crime scene.
The last chance to investigate the murder.
6th Day Fireday Night[edit | edit source]
Putting together your theory of the murder. The correct theory will allow a perfect acquittal during the trial.
7th Day Starday[edit | edit source]
The trial takes all day. After Trial MC has the option of picking:
- And today...
- "You are so relieved" + Compassion
- "Was an excellent opportunity" + Ambitious
- "Was a fun little challenge" + Indifferent
- "Despite succeeding today..." + Imaginative
- Currently, your biggest worry is...
- Proposal + Romantic
- Try and kill you again + Arrogant
- Unsuccessful summit + Ethical
- Your nation + Dependent
Before The Summit Introduction[edit | edit source]
Not Secret Scenes[edit | edit source]
- If MC spent her free time in her room, Jasper would drop by to train her. MC would gain +5 each eloquence and intelligence.
Asking for Beauty Tips
- Special scene if you are romancing Ria.
- Guest Hall
- 60 Insight
- Jasper Check
Secret Scenes[edit | edit source]
- A quick wits challenge. Finds Imogen's diary, helps with emotional appeal in the trial.
- Secret chain. Requires secrets from weeks 2&3. MC overhears Yvette and Jasper talking and learns about the Historians if she has already uncovered secrets pertaining to them. If not, she finds nothing interesting in the guest hall.
- Requires a successful investigation. Must have discovered Lord Aldaric's wound (either through at least 50 warfare, 50 courage or friendship/romance with Zarad), have spoken to Kade, presented him with the correct theory (which is constituted of the thorn, the horse, the cliff and the forged note), the hint leading to the staff quarter will only be revealed if the player asked him for help with the trial.
Explore the Castle[edit | edit source]
|Gazebo||Cordelia and Penelope Conversation|
|Staff Quarters||Find the Murder Weapon||
|You can find the weapon on the day of the trial if you did not meet the practical requirement.
Kade's hint & Zarad's friendship (he gives you the note) are needed.
||Eloquence +5 | Intelligence +5 | Etiquette +5 if thanked politely|
|The Ballroom||Overhear Avalie and Zarad|
|Small Library||Imogen's journal||(110 Quick Wit): Secrets +5 (Used during trial)|
|Guest Hall||The Historians revealed (if secret branch completed)|
Perfect Acquittal[edit | edit source]
|For a perfect acquittal:|
|Need: Shown the letter to Jasper, Had 125 Wit and gone to the Forbidden Corridor in Week 2 before the accident, High enough likeability / interpersonal?||Friendship w/Zaradar or high enough warfare|
|1) Do not go to the staff quarters via the Explore option. If you do, you will blow your chances of solving the second murder.|
|2) Question Imogen completely and go to the crime scene immediately after via Prepare for Trial. Use up all of the options.
|3) Look for other suspects. This will net you another servant as a suspect. Don't worry about relevant laws or finding alibis for Imogen; they're unnecessary.
4) Investigate motives.
5) Via Explore option, go to the Small Library. You will find Imogen's diary.
|6) Investigate the other murder. The time you spend in this part is tracked so don't waste it. Choose to wander around until you find something.
|7) No idea if order matters here but the following works: flower, letter writer, horse, rope. Ignore the wet note option.
8) Correct options are: you -> kill me first -> guess -> greedy natives or scheming delegates -> no
|9) Use these theories: horse, note, sister, someone else, accident. Do not select all of the available options, just these.
10) Ask for help.
11) Do not go to the staff quarters unless you had high enough warfare or courage (50) to pass the check on the body.
|12) It doesn't really matter how you use up your time now. Do whatever you want until Zarad brings you breakfast.
13) You can go to the staff quarters now and find the murder weapon.
|14) When making your defense: definitely -> any option (accident and all of the above work) -> Lee -> money / politics (either one works) -> opposing royal family (this one works, at least)|
|15) It is pretty much impossible to lose now unless you intentionally blew the trial.|
See also[edit | edit source]
|Articles - Characters - Challenges - Gameplay- Events - Letters - MC - Paths - POV Stories - Script List - Walkthrough - Week|
|Week 1 - Week 2 - Week 3 - Week 4 - Week 5 - Week 6 - Week 7|