This personality trait affects how you approach problem-solving.
How it influences the game[edit | edit source]
Week 5, during the dinner, when asked what the best thing about theater is.
How to change your personality[edit | edit source]
- Character Creation (during the background-specific portion):
- Arland: learning through books or through first-hand accounts.
- Corval: perfect details or something that had never been done before.
- Hise: practical way to survive or everything is an adventure.
- Jiyel: sensible conclusions or merging theories.
- Revaire: two variations based on morality.
- Avoided pregnancy through traditional remedies or dream-wine.
- Killed (or planned to kill) husband with rat poison or by scaring him to death.
- Wellin: active pursuits or adventure.
- Week 1: Zarad's date, when dealing with Avalie .
- Week 4: after the trial : "Despite succeding today..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.