"The team unites as one under your excellent commands and leadership skills, and you start to pull into the lead."
Your ability to inspire others to your command.
Leadership contributes to the cumulative skill: Persuasion.
How Leadership affects the plot
- Min 30
- WFC : Penelope - Inspire her to be more confident
- Min 35
- The Daughter of a Notorious Pirate 's personality question before WFC - Ship Race
- Min 50
- WFC: Clarmont (+++ Respect)
- Matchmaker first interview - You do have some leadership qualities, but a leader must have more talents or else they will just lead everyone into failure, like lemmings off a cliff.
- Boat race : MC leads - You aren't the best leader a ship has ever seen, but you do manage to do well enough. You get a decent start.
- Breakfast - You make a few quick requests of the servants, your natural authority serving you well in being able to respond to the small fashion crisis.
- Matchmaker second interview - Your leadership is developed enough to serve your needs, although not particularly impressive.
- Min 75
- Ship Race : MC leads - The team unites as one under your excellent commands and leadership skills, and you start to pull into the lead.
- Matchmaker second interview - You have become quite the remarkable leader. It's impressive.
How to gain/lose Leadership
- "You rallied your guards around you" (+25)
- Can't lead a lemming up a tree (-15)
- Inspiring those around you (-10)
- Clarmont's Date (+10, +5 if not successful)
- Explore the Castle: Kitchen (+5, after first time)
- Garden: Clarmont (+5)
- Penelope's "date" (+5 if Lisle attends)
- Explore the Castle: Kitchen(+5)
- Explore the Castle: Kitchen (+5)
|Beauty * Charisma * Charm * Etiquette
Persuasion * Likability * Book Smarts * Quick Wits * Interpersonal Insight * Defensive Instincts