"You seem completely clueless when it comes to gaining insight on people and situations."
Your ability to gain insight about people and situations.
This skill is part of 3 cumulative skills - Quick Wit , Persuasion and Interpersonal Insight.
How to gain insight
- WFC - Anaele - You must be happy at the opportunity to be able to create your own reputation, outside of your mother's shadow.
- WFC - Lisle - Compliment his sister.
- WFC - Woodly - Because he wants you to owe him a favor.
- WFC - Penelope - Tell her you are glad she's here.
- WFC - Hamin - Yes, it's practically an adventure!
- WFC - Cordelia - It was very pleasant, thank you for asking. And yours?
- WFC - Zarad - In the same flirtatious tone, return his compliments with friendly insults.
- WFC - Jaslen - The Attendees
- WFC - Lyon - Don't be silly. That assumes there's an objective standard of party attending performance.
- WFC - Avalie - Politely
- WFC - Falon - Discuss his famous Battle Tactics
- WFC - Emmett - The fuss is really silly when it's what is on the inside that counts.
- WFC - Yvette - The history of the Summit.
- WFC - Jarrod - By staring him down coldly.
- WFC - Gisette - Are there such things as petty ambitions, or only petty people?
- WFC - Clarmont - I hope to follow in Katyia's footsteps during these troubled times. OR People with the most power are often the worst human beings to be around.
- The Summit - Woodly - I am not the one with a reputation of avoiding the delegates, your grace. Are you certain it is I that has been absent and not you?
- Horse Riding - Yvette - I think there is much to be learned from the stories of days long gone, Lady Yvette. Melancholy or not, so long as they are true.
- MM Breakfast - Blain - Take heart, Lord Blain. You succeeded in making quite the dramatic entrance. I'm sure no one will forget it.
|Articles - Characters - Challenges - Gameplay- Events - Letters - MC - Paths - POV Stories - Script List - Walkthrough - Week|