How it influences the game[edit | edit source]
Matchmaker first interview[edit | edit source]
“It’s hard to root for a girl with no noticeable ethics.”
Week 1 Dates[edit | edit source]
- Clarmont's date - blackmail the maid
- Gisette's date - character assassination (auto-fail if ethical and low manipulation)
- Lyon's date - history debate (auto-fail if unethical)
Week 4[edit | edit source]
How to change your personality[edit | edit source]
- Character Creation
- Arland MC - poison?
- Corval MC - eliminating your rivals
- Hise MC - sinking ships
- Jiyel MC - retribution against Jiya
- Revaire - murdered your husband
- A Revaire MC who did not murder her husband but considered it will get a smaller boost to immoral
- Wellin - suitors' "accidents"
- Introductions - supporting the Revaire royals in a conversation with Gisette (truth)
- First matchmaker interview - poisoning the tea
- Introductions - declaring Katyia's Legacy public ambition, and a different private one
- Week 3 - Arland and Wellin delegates debate - lying will get this, usually
Other Pages[edit | edit source]
|Articles - Characters - Challenges - Gameplay- Events - Letters - MC - Paths - POV Stories - Script List - Walkthrough - Week|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.