Charisma is your ability to draw people and their attention.
Charisma contributes to the cumulative skill: Persuasion and Likability
How Charisma affects the plot
- Min 30
- WFC: Lisle - Tell your life story in a becoming way (+ friendship)
- WFC: Jarrod - Flirt your way free.
- Min 50
- Breakfast - Honestly, it's not that unusual for you to draw people's attention, so you are able to handle the scrutiny with some amount of grace.
- Matchmaker second interview -You have enough natural charisma to serve you well enough.
- Min 75
- Matchmaker second interview - You have developed an incredibly impressive amount of natural charisma.
How to gain/lose Charisma
- Automatic Base Stat (+25)
- "You already could bring people under your spell" (+25)
- You have the personal charisma of a cold fish (-15)
- Drawing people's attention (-10)
- Daughter of a Notorious Pirate Origin (+25)
- Ambitious Widow Origin (+25)
- WFC: Zarad - Flirt back (+5)
- Gisette's Date (+10, requires either high manipulation/ethical or just immoral)
- Explore the Castle: Ballroom(+5)
- Explore the Castle: Ballroom (+5)
- Gisette's Gift (+5)
- Zarad's Gift (+5)
- Explore the Castle: Ballroom (+5, after first time)
|Beauty * Charisma * Charm * Etiquette
Persuasion * Likability * Book Smarts * Quick Wits * Interpersonal Insight * Defensive Instincts